Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Day of School!

After taking the summer off, we are back in business as today was the first day of school!  I now have a middle schooler (ACK!) and a 4th grader.  The middle schooler has requested "no more cute lunches" but we are going to continue to pack "bento style" because it's environmentally friendly.

My 4th grader specifically requested a "pencil lunch" for the first day:


For my 6th grader, we kept it more simple:

Both lunches contained:
  • PB&J Sandwich.   For the pencil, I just used food-safe markers to decorate it.
  • Carrots or Broccoli with ranch
  • Raspberries
  • Oreos 
Plus, I included a Lunchbox Love Note to let them know I was thinking of them!

Listed below are the items, or similar items, I used when creating this lunch:




This post contains affiliate links.

No comments:

Post a Comment