Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Field Trip - Disposable Lunch #2

So, you might have a bento problem when you are out at a very nice restaurant with friends and you get super excited when they bring out the "to-go" containers because they will make PERFECT disposable bento boxes!!   I have great friends....they all saved their leftover containers for me so now I have extras ;-)

Today my 4th grader is going on a field trip and needed a completely disposable lunch.  So, I got to use my new perfect "to-go" box!

 
  • PB&J roll-ups on a drink stirrer "skewer"
  • Red grapes
  • Cucumber slices with ranch (from a fast food restaurant)
  • Pretzel sticks
  • piece of candy for dessert

1 comment: