Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, May 6, 2013

BYOB Bento Lunch

Continuing to think outside the sandwich box, we came up with something new for today's lunch...Build Your Own Bruschetta!   My girls love chopped tomatoes with Garlic Expressions served on roasted garlic whole grain melba toast.  It's a very easy bruschetta.  To give the lunch a little extra protein, I included celery with peanut butter. 

  • Easy Bruschetta (chopped tomatoes, Garlic Expressions, roasted garlic whole grain melba toast)
  • Celery with peanut butter
  • Clementine flower with a raspberry center
  • Hershey's milk chocolate nugget
In addition to the product link above, here are some of the items I used when creating this lunch:

BentoForKidlet

1 comment: