Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Friday, March 29, 2013

Fun Easter Lunch Using FunBites!

I have seen several adorable lunches packed in this style on other bento blogs.  But, I just didn't think it was practical for the girls to take to school.   They are off school today for Easter Break so what better time to serve them up some Easter fun for lunch?!  I wish I would have video taped their reactions when they saw it...it made any extra effort COMPLETELY worth while! :)

 
  • Sandwiches using the FunBites "Cube It" cutter
  • Carrots and broccoli with ranch
  • Blueberries and Strawberries with a "Happy Easter" cupcake pick
  • Cheddar bunnies decorated with food safe markers, icing eyes and a sprinkle nose
  • Goldfish/Pretzel fish
  • Hershey Miniature candy bar
It's all packed in an egg carton and plastic Easter eggs.
 
FunBites is offering 25% off your entire order.  So, if you don't have one of these fun cutters, now is a great time to buy!  Just go to their website, www.funbites.com, and use code:  Springintofun
 
Here are some of the items I used when creating this lunch:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment