Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You Make My Heart Sing

Now, I have the song "Wild Thing" stuck in my head...


  • 2 Heart Singing sandwiches (stacked), decorated with icing eyes and cucumber mouth.  (It's totally driving me nuts that you can see a bit of turkey hanging over in this picture...but not enough to retake it.)
  • Broccoli, carrot and cherry tomatoes with ranch
  • Blackberries with a strawberry heart with music note picks
  • Hershey Kisses
Here are some of the products, or similar products I used when creating this lunch:



Click on the BentoUSA ad to the right for the sauce cups and music note picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment