Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Springtime Salad

My daughters informed me they are getting a little tired of sandwiches.  (I don't blame them!) So, we are going to try to mix things up a bit by packing some non-sandwich lunches throughout the week.    Today, they are both having salads.

  • Salad made with lettuce, spinach, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cucumbers, carrots and a hard boiled egg.  Packed with Italian dressing.
  • Raspberries/blueberry flowers
  • Pretzel thins
  • Hershey Kisses
Here are some of the items I used when creating this lunch:

1 comment:

  1. Yummy no sandwich lunch. I never think to cut a molded egg in half - looks so pretty that way :)

    ReplyDelete