Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Basketball Bento Breakfast

Yesterday, we were at the gym early to see my nephew play basketball.   We had to wake my youngest up in order to get there on time so I packed her a bento breakfast so she could eat it there.

  • PB&J cut with my Pampered Chef Cut N Seal and decorated with food safe markers.  (I figured we have peanut butter toast all the time for breakfast so a PB&J is pretty much the same thing...just not toasted)
  • Raspberries
  • Blueberries
  • Peach Yogurt
  • (Her multi-vitamin is in the sauce container)
Here are some of the products, or similar products, I used when creating this bento breakfast:

No comments:

Post a Comment