Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, January 21, 2013

Love You 4 Ever

Today, I tried a new technique that I had seen on Karenwee's Bento Diary to create sandwiches using egg molds.   The author just uses jelly in hers but I did peanut butter and jelly and it worked just fine.

 
  • 2 heart-shaped PB&J sandwiches with a "love" cupcake pick
  • Red grapes with heart picks
  • Broccoli with ranch with a "4 Ever" cupcake pick
  • Brownie bite
 My older daughter doesn't like PB&Js anymore.   I wasn't sure if the technique will work as well with meat filled sandwiches.  Plus, we have these mini buns I'd like to use up, so she got a similar lunch but her sandwich was made on a mini bun and I used a small heart shaped cookie cutter to cut a heart out of the top.


Here are some of the items I used when creating this lunch

1 comment: