Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, January 28, 2013

Guess Hoooooo Loves You

My youngest daughter and I both love owls.  So, when Pottery Barn Kids put their owl PlanetBox Lunch box on clearance, we couldn't resist! 

She was very excited to see the first lunch in the new box!  I said, "I titled your lunch "Guess Hoooo Loves You!"" and she said "You, of course!"  She's right!!  (I think it's funny that she doesn't seem to think it's odd that her lunches have titles!)

 
  • Owl-shaped sandwich made using heart cookie cutters.   His eyes are provolone cheese decorated with food safe markers.  His beak is made from cheddar using a mini heart cutter.  His feet are carrots.
  • Clementine and raspberries
  • Broccoli with ranch
  • Pretzels
  • Dove Chocolate Promise
Here are some of the items, or similar items, I used when creating this lunch:




Click on the BentoUSA ad on the right and search "sauce cups" to find the cup I put the ranch in.

1 comment: