Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Elves!

I'm sure you are all familiar with the phenomenon of the Elf on the Shelf.  We have 2 at our house, Cupcake and Dasher.  They arrived from the North Pole on December 1st.   I had intended to do an elf lunch on the day they arrived.   But, it was the weekend and I wasn't feeling overly ambitious so...better late than never!

 
  • 2 elf-shaped sandwiches, decorated with a cookie stamp
  • Cucumber slices and ranch, with an elf cupcake ring
  • Red grapes
  • Simply Gogurt
  • Mini doughnut decorated as a snowman, using candy corn and mini chocolate chips


No comments:

Post a Comment