Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Teddy Bear

  • Teddy Bear sandwich with a crust ears and snout and a cucumber peel nose.
  • Carrots with ranch
  • Clementine flower with a red grape center
  • Pretzel snaps
  • Mini candy bar

6 comments:

  1. I love the teddy bear sandwich. I'm sad that I don't get to see her lunches anymore in person! ~Sunara Burns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the little containers for the ranch and other sides?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ordered most of my sauce cups from www.allthingsforsale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is fantastic and I am passing the One Lovely Blog award to you. You can check out the details here if you accept :) Keep up the good work! http://www.bobbisbentos.com/2012/09/one-lovely-blog-very-inspiring-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a little question, how do you get the bread and eyes to "stick"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liesl, I use a dab of cream cheese or peanut butter to make everything stick. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete