Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Last Halloween Bento!

Wow, where did the month go? I can't believe Halloween is already here!



  • Peanut butter cracker "spider" sandwiches (peanut butter on whole wheat crackers with pretzel stick legs and icing eyes)

  • Peas with a spider pick

  • Babybel "spider"

  • Raspberries with a spider pick

  • Yogurt covered pretzels

3 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is my 2nd & last Halloween and I think I am going to copy some of your ideas! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! It turned out SUPER cute!
    So I'm so original - I copied it for today's lunch. Syd comes out and I'm so excited to show her. She looks at it and says "Are those crackers? I don't like crackers." I just looked at her dumbfounded!! :(
    So as I type, I happen to be eating a cracker spider and my daughter took a boring pb&j in hers. OH well, at least she liked the Babybel spider!!! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete