Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Itsy Bitsy Spider



  • 3 spider-shaped sandwiches with icing eyes

  • Cucumber and tomato slices with ranch and a creepy spider pick

  • Sliced strawberries

  • String Cheese

  • White chocolate spider web*

*Ok, I know my "web" looks more like a snowflake but hopefully in context they will know it's a web. On the bright side, I'll have to remember the snowflake idea come January!

8 comments:

  1. OMG... The spider web!!! LOVE IT!!! I did NOT think it looked like a snowflake at ALL! I have made hearts and the kids names for on top of cupcakes like that! One question... how did you pack it... mine are alway so fragile?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laid it on top of everything and closed the lid. I'm not sure if it will make it in one piece or not. I'll let you know how the spider webs hold up. Trial and error!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Caren - adorable!! That's crazy that you made that. And I agree with Cookie Cutter - looks like a web to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update on the webs...In good news, they didn't break in their lunch! In bad news, they both thought they were snowflakes!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! The web turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creative on the spider web!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the spider web! Am going to try making one for my little miss - if it doesn't work out I'll just have to eat it :-)

    ReplyDelete