Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Little Fishy

Today's lunch was a piece of cake thanks to these new sandwich thins by Pepperidge Farm. Haley went to the grocery store with me this afternoon and spotted them and thought they were a "must have".





  • Ham and cheddar with honey mustand OR PB&J on a "Goldfish" sandwich thin

  • Goldfish crackers

  • Blackberries with a fish pick

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Mini Milky Way

1 comment:

  1. Great bento! My girls love the goldfish bread too, love the fishy pick!

    ReplyDelete