Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Friday, August 19, 2011

New School Year, New Box!

Okay, I know I don't NEED any new boxes...But, I saw this box in the "Back to School" section of my local Meijer today and couldn't resist.








Our school requires that in addition to lunch, we send a healthy snack for the kids to eat in the afternoon (or morning, depending on when their lunch time is. But so far, my girls' have always eaten it in the afternoon). I think this new box will be PERFECT! I LOVE that it has it's own ice pack and dip container built in.



(Sorry this picture is sideways...I don't know what the deal is. It's NOT sideways except when I upload it to the blog. )





No comments:

Post a Comment