Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, June 13, 2011

Breakfast Bento

Tomorrow is Haley's very first swim meet. We have to be at the pool really early so I made her a bento so it will be ready to go for a quick breakfast!



  • Pumpkin chocolate chip muffin

  • Hard boiled fishy egg with a little handmade thinking bubble

  • Cheddar cheese in the shape of "OBS" which she knows means, "Give it your One Best Shot!" - I don't normally feed them cheese for breakfast, but it worked here.

  • Blackberry flower with a raspberry center

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you're still bento-ing for the summer. What a well-rounded b'fast. I really like the home made pick.

    How did your little mermaid do at her swim meet?

    ReplyDelete