Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hugs and Kisses

As I mentioned in my post below, it's been a crazy busy week. So, tomorrow's lunch was quick and easy. It took less than 10 minutes to make but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.




  • Salami and veggie cream cheese on a whole wheat mini bagel with "XOXO"s made from provolone and cheddar.


  • Steamed broccoli


  • Strawberry slices with a blackberry center


  • Babybel cheese with heart cut-outs


  • Hershey Hugs and Kisses

1 comment: