Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, May 9, 2011

Flowers and Butterflies

We've had 2 beautiful days in a row and I'm LOVIN' it! (How pathetic that it's May and I'm excited about 2 pretty days? But, with the rainy spring we've had, we'll take what we can get!)

Tomorrow's lunch reflects my happy spring mood :)



  • Turkey and veggie cream cheese on a whole wheat sandwich thin, halved and stacked. (Ave has PB&J (not pictured). Provolone and cheddar butterflies

  • Cheddar flowers

  • Butterfly fruit salad (strawberries, mandarin oranges and blueberries)

  • Cucumber and cherry tomato flower with ranch

  • Hershey kisses

2 comments: