Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something a little different...

I don't know about you but whenever we buy a package of hot dog buns, we usually end up throwing half of them away. I have plans tonight (woo-hoo!) so Daddy is in charge of dinner. He's making hot dogs and mac 'n cheese. So, we bought hot dog buns this week. This afternoon, as I was looking in the pantry for inspiration, I saw the hot dog buns and thought "Hmmm, that would be different".
  • Turkey, cheddar and honey mustard on a wheat hot dog bun (trimmed a smidge to fit in the box). The "I Love You" is made from cheddar and fruit leather.
  • Carrots and ranch
  • Red grapes
  • Babybel cheese
  • 2 Starburst candies

1 comment:

  1. where did you get the container for the ranch dip?
    jennwheelis13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete