Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LOVEly Lunch

It's not even February and I'm already gearing up for Valentine's Day...

  • Turkey and cheese on whole wheat roll-ups with "LOVE" written in cucumber peel
  • Blueberries on heart picks
  • Mixed berry yogurt with strawberry hearts as garnish
  • Cucumber slices with a carrot heart
  • Babybel cheese with heart cut-outs
  • 2 hershey kisses

Looking for more inspiration? Check out What's For Lunch Wednesday?

2 comments: