Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Conversation Hearts

Come the week of Valentine's Day I'm probably really going to regret doing all of these lovey-dovey lunches in January. But, this is what came to me!
Both girls have pretty much the same lunch - they are just packed in different boxes.

  • 2 heart shaped sandwiches (stacked). Haley has turkey, cheese with honey mustard on whole wheat. Avery has PB&J on whole wheat. The "conversation" is out of strawberry fruit leather.
  • Carrots with ranch
  • Red grapes
  • Cheddar hearts
  • 2 Hershey kisses



No comments:

Post a Comment