Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Munchies

After a weekend out of town, I went with "quick and easy" for today's lunch. But, I think she'll still find it yummy!

Lunch: Ham and cheese roll-ups on whole wheat bread, peas, strawberry yogurt and grape kabobs.

Snack: Honey wheat twists with honey mustard dipping sauce and strawberry slices.
I have to admit, I'm counting the days until I can start making Christmas lunches. I have so many fun cookie cutters that I can't wait to bust out!!

1 comment:

  1. I was in the same boat - the cupboard's were bare! Needless to say, Bean's lunch was pretty blah!! :|
    So I'm anxious to hear Haley's response after what she said last week - lol!!

    ReplyDelete