Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Leafy Lunch

I've been in a funk with the girls lunches recently. I think I'm just looking forward to Christmas bentos and not being very patient about it! But, I'm happy with this one -- I'm not sure why...but it was quick and easy but I think it still looks yummy and fun.
Ham and veggie cream cheese on a whole wheat mini pita with cheese leaves (one cheddar and one provolone), blueberries, strawberries and slices of pineapple, and a garden salad with cherry tomato balloons and a bottle of italian dressing.

3 comments:

  1. Good idea with the ham and veggie cream cheese! I'll have to see if I can get Abbie to eat that. The lunch is very cute. I love the cherry tomato balloons. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - that's what I get for going backwards. I didn't get to comment last night. I just told you we made cherry tomato balloons in tonight's post. (smirk) Guess I'm behind the 8 ball (as usual)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fall colours of this bento!

    ReplyDelete