Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Bentos Can Begin!

As you know, I have been quite anxious to get the Christmas bentos going. I had such a good time with the Halloween theme that I think the Christmas ones will be even more fun!

We're starting things out with Mr. Snowman. The girls are so anxious for the first big snow. My parents gave the girls Hallmark's "Count Down To Christmas" ornament so the girls have been counting the days down. Today Ave asked "How many days until it snows"...they don't make an ornament for that! ;)


Lunch: Turkey and cheese on whole wheat snowman. His hat and buttons are made from fruit leather and the holly on his hat is cucumber and tomato and of course, a carrot nose! She also has a cheddar cheese snowflake, strawberries with snowman picks, carrots and celery sticks with ranch and a couple Hershey kisses.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love it, and I love snowmen, so this one is extra special to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowmen...cute! I don't have a lot of Christmas bento stuff yet. I just bought a set of small shaped cutters, so I need to get my act together and get more stuff! Love your blog - I just found you! Check mine out too...www.wainmanpartyof4.blogspot.com.

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete