Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Frankenstein

I think this is the first lunch I've really been disappointed in. I tried to make a Frankenstein and he was SOOOO much cuter on my cutting board! But, he was too big. When I scaled him back to fit in the bento box, he turned out looking more like Yoda from Star Wars than Frankenstein. Had it not been a waste of food, I was really tempted to scrap it but Haley loved it and thought it looked "just like him!" so again, as long as she's happy, I am happy (or at least I should be).
Lunch: Turkey and Cheddar sandwich on whole wheat (body), kiwi (head and hands), grapes (feet) and carrots.
Snack: 2 (stacked) string cheese ghosts, teddy grahams and raisins.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's hilarious (and very cute). Would have loved to see him on your cutting board if he was even better. Love the string cheese ghosts, too.

    ReplyDelete