Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Cabinets are Bare!

After a long weekend away from home, I haven't had the chance to get to the grocery for the week. We drove all day and got home late this evening - with lots of unpacking to do, I was hoping I could convince Haley to buy tomorrow. But, when we saw the school is serving "Fish 'n Chips" tomorrow Haley said "Please don't make me buy that". How could I say "no" to that?
So here is what I came up with...Nothing too exciting but I bet it will be better than their
Fish and Chips.
PB&J on a whole wheat bagel thin, cheddar cheese leaves, carrots with ranch, grape kabobs on leaf picks and a couple of mini oreos.

2 comments:

  1. Still looks great to me!

    What's a bagel thin? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bagel that's thin ;) They are basically bagel outsides without all the bread in the middle. They are sold as a low-carb option. I had them for me but I was completely out of bread so I shared! ;)

    ReplyDelete