Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bat Lunch

C'mon, how could you open your lunch and see this little bat staring back at you and not smile? He makes me smile :)
The girls have the same lunch except for the type of sandwich. Haley has 2 turkey and cheese bats (stacked) and Avery has PB&J (of course!). They also have a Babybel cheese with a bat cutout, a few grapes, peas and blueberry yogurt with some fresh blueberries that's supposed to look a little like a ghost's face.

Okay, so the only thing Halloween-ish about this snack are the picks but hopefully it will be yummy. Ranch flavored rice cakes and sliced strawberry flower with a blueberry center.

3 comments:

  1. I agree - he's adorable!! :) I gotta get some of those eyes - they really give a sandwich life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Did you use a knife or cookie cutter to make the bat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I used a cookie cutter.

    ReplyDelete